Exclusive Interview With Runway Richy

Published on May 23rd, 2017

Interviewed By: Anderson B Cox

Photo Credit: CKP Entertainment

DSC_3987r[2]

Artist Runway Richy, continues to shine and grow brighter with his all new album, China Cafeteria 2.5. On June 8, Runway Richy will embrace the stage for the first time in Jacksonville, North Carolina, for the”Elements Tour”. Check out below as Phat Inc. Magazine’s Anderson B, gets an exclusive interview with Runway Richy.

Phat Inc:  What kind of feeling do you experience the moment your feet hit the stage?

Runway Richy: Litttt !!! I be jumping up and down on the side of the stage, ready to explode on stage . It doesn’t matter how many people are watching me either . Im going innnnnn .

Phat Inc: How do you prepare to write your projects? What is your process in writing records like “Switching Sides” ?

Runway Richy: Just matters how I feel at that time. Some records I actually write and some I come straight off the head . Switching Sides, I was there for the production part . While Fki Sauce, and Matt was cooking up the beat. I free styled the whole record in my head.

Phat Inc: What do you want your listeners to experience when they hear your records?

Runway Richy: I want them to experience “Me” my wins and  my losses . My losses I turned into wins . No matter the situation I made it happen.

Phat Inc: What motivates you to make music?

Runway Richy: My daughter Kylee. I have to go hard “ cant disappoint Kylee”

Phat Inc: Do you have a favorite element of Hip Hop besides Emceeing or do you feel that Emceeing is your passion?

Runway Richy: I’m starting to try my hand in production. I’m not ready to let anyone hear it yet though. Its coming soon…

Phat Inc: What cities have shown the most love when you are out performing?

Runway Richy: Hands down Austin Texas , New York , Atlanta and the one time I performed in LA, at the Viper room with Big Gipp . They showed crazy love.

DPP_0019 (2)[1]

Phat Inc: Have you collaborated with other artists and if so, what was the experiences like?

Runway Richy: Yeah , I’ve collaborated with B.o.B , Gucci Mane, Dro , Trae da Truth , Big Gipp , Dc Young Fly , Fat Man Key. All the experiences were different. Only thing consistent was the good vibes and the incredible music that came from these collaborations.

Phat Inc:  Do you have a favorite song of yours, that you have recorded?

Runway Richy: “Made it Happen “ feat Trae Da Truth . I made that record from my experience after my car accident. I literally had to learn to walk again. I have all kind of medal rods and bolts in my body. I was performing  against doctors orders at Sxsw 2016 on crutches .
Phat Inc: What part of the music business do you feel is the most difficult part to master?

Runway Richy: The business part, I’m learning everyday. My team, and I are very transparent when it comes to business. For the most part they handle everything.

Phat Inc: How do you see your legacy at the finishing point in your career?

Runway Richy: One of the greatest to ever do it. Not only through my music but also through my philanthropy efforts .

Phat Inc: What’s the best thing that has happened to you so far?

Runway Richy: Watching my numbers going up, and finally getting paid shows.

Phat Inc: Who is your favorite artists out right now?

Runway Richy: Honestly me. I only listen to myself or my team. 21 I rocks with , Kendrick , 2 chainz I listen to. But overall I’m my favorite artist lol.

Phat Inc: What’s your message for the culture of Hip Hop?

Runway Richy: Keep it pure but still be open enough to accept change !!!

Phat Inc: What impression do you want to leave on this world?

Runway Richy: I want my music to be the soundtrack to peoples lives. I want my music to help motivate the people.

RUNWAY RICHY ONLINE:

WWW.RUNWAYRICHY.COM

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

SOUNDCLOUD

Comments

1. Posted by nike kobe 9 high on June 23rd, 2017, 12:17

paper 1 is per 40 since there are 40 questions, and paper 2 is per 50. i鈥檓 adding the marks accumulatively like what freddy said, to get the full marks which is a 90 for both papers combined. and then i divide it to get the percentage.
    nike kobe 9 high

2. Posted by Best SEO company in lahore on June 23rd, 2017, 11:50

Searching for SEO Services? If yes then beta web solution can help you,
    We can rank your business website with in low rates.
    Just contact us at +923244464042

3. Posted by 最新新闻 on June 23rd, 2017, 11:26

最新新闻

4. Posted by NFL Jerseys Cheap China on June 23rd, 2017, 10:23

networksGlobal Services says it maintains all of the government and corporate networks that the group is responsible for.
    NFL Jerseys Cheap China

5. Posted by over at this website on June 23rd, 2017, 09:18

That the solar surface or even the glare within your earrings. It really made a great impact about your man. Their body ended up being manning. Can I declare that Dexion rack method could possibly be a less arduous strategy to produce and keep as opposed to the computer system skeleton? It鈥檚 been readily available highly affordable and even eliminated.
    over at this website

6. Posted by PP Mesh Bag on June 23rd, 2017, 08:18

Exclusive Interview With Runway Richy « PHAT INC. MAGAZINE!

7. Posted by curry 3 shoes on June 23rd, 2017, 07:10

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys I’ve included you guys to our blogroll.
    curry 3 shoes

8. Posted by Cheap Beats Headphones on June 23rd, 2017, 06:19

Gals reference to bagsdates oh no – quite a extended historical past. Purses usually are not simply a specific thing hardware intended for craze; an incredibly relaxing long popularity like a image connected with strata, powerand style.
    Cheap Beats Headphones

9. Posted by Mosquito Coil Incense on June 23rd, 2017, 05:32

Exclusive Interview With Runway Richy « PHAT INC. MAGAZINE!

10. Posted by kd shoes on June 23rd, 2017, 04:15

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .
    kd shoes

11. Posted by Manor Farm Stud Braunston Oakham Rutland on June 23rd, 2017, 03:33

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

12. Posted by vrdhfioyor on June 23rd, 2017, 02:55

bKgId3 oalpyfdgyxon, [url=http://xkjirvqtbkqw.com/]xkjirvqtbkqw[/url], [link=http://bqqaliidncza.com/]bqqaliidncza[/link], http://opstywsuyrps.com/

13. Posted by sbhb2u on June 23rd, 2017, 02:34

http://turiurges.com – turiurges
    turiurges
    z0xu6jnrjrw2939oi4

14. Posted by Shenzhen PowerOak Newener Co., Ltd on June 23rd, 2017, 02:16

Exclusive Interview With Runway Richy « PHAT INC. MAGAZINE!

15. Posted by 风车木进口报关关税 on June 23rd, 2017, 00:59

1、 实现价值回归;走出国门,进入这个市场事关中国铁建企业高端装备营销市场的进一步拓展。甚至引起火灾。6%,同比增长30.1988 世界首台27KV/1000KV电厂特高压变压器应运而生。 供水行业从业人员的业务素养还跟不上智能水表安装、使用的技术要求,预计可在2014年重回正轨。推动了国内塔机行业技术和产品的变革。但今年。

16. Posted by ghrjobs.com on June 23rd, 2017, 00:40

Every weekend i used to visit this website, because
    i wish for enjoyment, since this this website conations
    genuinely nice funny information too.

17. Posted by Do zobaczenia w tej okolicy on June 23rd, 2017, 00:05

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will always bookmark your blog and will come back down the
    road. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!

18. Posted by Versace watches replica on June 22nd, 2017, 23:08

Computing 48mm in size, constructed from a higher-tech black material that is ceramic.
    Versace watches replica http://cheapwatches.publicoton.fr/

19. Posted by Valve Regulated Gel UPS Battery on June 22nd, 2017, 22:30

Exclusive Interview With Runway Richy « PHAT INC. MAGAZINE!

20. Posted by replica yeezy 350 on June 22nd, 2017, 21:52

Outra desculpa que seu estado 茅 preferido a realidade dessa ocorr锚ncia rara de furac玫es ar condicionado op么s-se ao M茅xico e Caribe.A atmosfera do Hava铆 茅 que voc锚 tem estas ilhas continuam a ser um resort de f茅rias de f茅rias favorito.A temperatura 茅 mais delicada do que uma 谩reas tropicais padr茫o esperado isso pode ser um resultado direto de refrigera莽茫o do edif铆cio oceano.Cerca de frases leigos, isso garante uma temperatura de umidade, enquanto provaram ser menos intensa do que
    replica yeezy 350 http://www.replicayeezyv2.com

21. Posted by copy van cleef and arpels white gold alhambra necklace on June 22nd, 2017, 21:10

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!|
    copy van cleef and arpels white gold alhambra necklace