NEW MUSIC: Vic Mensa – Go Tell ‘Em

Published on September 30th, 2016

Today saw the release of the soundtrack for the Nat Turner inspired film “The Birth of A Nation.” The soundtrack features tracks from an array of artists like Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, 2 Chainz, and Nas with Pusha T and Meek Mill – thoughts on him here – debuting a new collaboration.

The soundtrack’s opening track “Go Tell ‘Em” is a solo cut from Vic Mensa, who has been outspoken about the social injustices of today. The Chicago native tackles the issue of racial injustice through the track, mixing in the life of Nat Turner throughout the song.

Comments

1. Posted by insurance quotes car on October 31st, 2016, 13:08

That’s an expert answer to an interesting question

2. Posted by analisis kredit macet on October 31st, 2016, 12:45

superfint! har en burberry som varit mammas, dock inte använt den så mkt, tkr d e svårt att matcha, men det med strumpor i skorna e ju snyggt!! kom att tänka på dina bruna lite klumpigare heels du brukar ha med typ korksula, vet du vilka jag menar? vart kommer dom från? de påminner om marni, är de det? tack på förhand, mvh elise

3. Posted by auslandische kreditkarte on October 31st, 2016, 11:11

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

4. Posted by http://kreditvergleichde.info/easy-kredit-baufinanzierung.html on October 31st, 2016, 10:20

C’est dans ta boîte. C’est intéressant, je trouve le rendu légèrement différent avec la version payante… ou alors c’est moi qui maîtrise mieux Photomatix?Un truc m’échappe, mais ça m’arrange, je préfère ma !

5. Posted by http://www.kreditkartede.pw/ on October 31st, 2016, 10:14

I think you’ve just captured the answer perfectly

6. Posted by http://fahrzeugversicherung.pw/kfz-versicherung-debeka-bewertung.html on October 31st, 2016, 09:36

Et voilà pourquoi j'ai craqué moi aussi et publié un billet très similaire … pas pour le N°5 mais peu importe, je ne m'en lasse pas, il est top.PS : en plus, depuis j'ai vu l'Arnacoeur et je me dis qu'elle est vraiment magique Vanessa.

7. Posted by http://kreditkartede.info/kreditkarte-volksbank-beantragen.html on October 31st, 2016, 08:55

Back in school, I’m doing so much learning.

8. Posted by visa kreditkarte beantragen schweiz on October 31st, 2016, 08:22

Articles like these put the consumer in the driver seat-very important.

9. Posted by fitflops outlet on October 31st, 2016, 07:54

Thank you so much for giving everyone a very remarkable chance to check tips from this web site. It’s usually so pleasurable and as well , stuffed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office peers to visit your web site particularly 3 times in 7 days to learn the latest issues you have. Not to mention, I’m usually contented for the unbelievable concepts you give. Selected 2 areas on this page are completely the most impressive I’ve ever had.

10. Posted by http://privatkredite.pw/sein-schweizer-kredit-serioes.html on October 31st, 2016, 07:42

Миша пишет:Евгений где твоя долгожданная ссылка для создания сайта и зароботка в сети?VA:F [1.9.21_1169]Рейтинг: 0 (оценок: 0)

11. Posted by http://kreditkartede.info/kreditkarten-tanken-rabatt.html on October 31st, 2016, 07:39

I love these articles. How many words can a wordsmith smith?

12. Posted by kfz versicherung kuendigen on October 31st, 2016, 07:14

Bomber, your argument that non-allocated elections aren't representative is like a sieve.Perhaps your argument would be more solid if you referred to the Treaty. How about this:The Treaty was based on partnership in governance. However because of the demographic equation Maori aren't guaranteed partnership. Therefore Maori require allocated seats.

13. Posted by sofort barkredit trotz schufa on October 31st, 2016, 07:04

John, me ha encantado esta nueva expresión que has utilizado “patetismo ilustrado”, no puede haber nada mas patetico que un patético que va de ilustrado por la vida, y desgraciadamente tenemos tantos que podriamos incluso exportarlos a traves del ebay, y no mermar las existencias de este pais.Vota el comentario: 0  0

14. Posted by http://kreditkartenvergleichde.info/mit-der-kreditkarte-geld-abheben-ohne-pin.html on October 31st, 2016, 06:14

The following time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to learn, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you possibly can repair if you werent too busy searching for attention.

15. Posted by car insurance quotes on October 31st, 2016, 06:02

A wonderful job. Super helpful information.

16. Posted by auto insurance quote on October 31st, 2016, 04:15

Dear Kathy R,How wondeful to have stallion parades and publicized.I am sure the new hands have some learningOr relearning how to Handel these boys. TheyReally must be a handful in the breeding shed.Waiting to see So You Thinks first foals to seeIf they have his forlock, that has to be genetic like12 Z’s ears.

17. Posted by NJ car insurance on October 31st, 2016, 04:15

I’m impressed you should think of something like that

18. Posted by cheap car insurance quotes on October 31st, 2016, 01:44

> MGD« L’étymon proposé pour le sens 1 par Esn. : all. Backe « joue » est vraisemblable du point de vue sém. mais fait difficulté du point de vue morphol. » (TLF)

19. Posted by auto insurance on October 31st, 2016, 01:34

Una pelicula que promete bastante la verdad, con un actorazo como Day lewis!!! Sin duda una de mis proximas visitas al cine sera para ver esta pelicula.

20. Posted by http://www.cheapestcarinsurancible.info/ on October 31st, 2016, 00:59

wow que gustazo, saber que ahi nuevo equipo, y lo mejor conformado por personitas tan especiales y super talentosas. Muchas felcidadez¡¡¡¡¡ a todas y bienvenidas sean, un abrazo enorme y gracias por compartirnos su talento y su tiempo

21. Posted by nj auto insurance quotes on October 31st, 2016, 00:58

I paintings in web advertising on the product aspect, so it’s nice to be in a position acquire extra perception into how affiliates are choosing their products, although I strongly feel that you are rare one who takes into account the wants in their visitors.

22. Posted by online auto insurance on October 31st, 2016, 00:53

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

23. Posted by car insurance free quotes on October 30th, 2016, 23:21

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your site in internet explorer, would check thisÃÆ’� IE still is the market leader and a large portion of people will miss your great writing due to this problem.

24. Posted by cheap car insurance quotes on October 30th, 2016, 22:32

Professional approach to the subject presented in your articles is exactly what I am looking at different blog writers. I am sorry that that countless of them overlook this. Regards I did not believe that My spouse and i find such a efficient site! I read a few personal blogs, mostly my local freinds, but Your writing fashion tends to make their very own diaries have gotten a very poor.. Keep writing!

25. Posted by cheap car insurance in nj on October 30th, 2016, 22:28

Heck of a job there, it absolutely helps me out.

26. Posted by cheap auto insurance on October 30th, 2016, 22:21

Yes, erswi, I have three sons aged six and under. I have seen some really bad movies. That one — I held out for six months before I finally gave in and let them rot their brains with it.It takes three Wall-E viewings to erase one Alvin viewing.

27. Posted by check this site out on October 30th, 2016, 22:19

I simply want to mention I am beginner to blogging and site-building and absolutely savored your page. More than likely I’m likely to bookmark your website . You amazingly come with incredible well written articles. Thanks for sharing with us your blog.

28. Posted by links of london outlet store on October 30th, 2016, 21:58

I would like to express some thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of this type of predicament. As a result of checking throughout the the web and meeting solutions which are not beneficial, I believed my life was done. Being alive devoid of the approaches to the issues you’ve resolved as a result of your post is a serious case, and ones which might have in a wrong way damaged my entire career if I hadn’t noticed your web page. Your primary knowledge and kindness in handling every part was priceless. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. I’m able to at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time very much for this skilled and sensible help. I will not be reluctant to endorse the sites to anybody who should receive care on this issue.

29. Posted by cheap insurance quotes on October 30th, 2016, 21:41

Hvor den er fin jeres nye lille kanin ven. Intet under at du hurtig blev blød om hjertet. :))Rigtig god weekend, Wenche – i alt det nye. :))KHUlla

30. Posted by auto insurance on October 30th, 2016, 21:27

shot that requires the most authority is also one of the shortest. Chipping golf instruction without authority can be thin, fat or even shanked shots. You name what can go wrong and it will.

31. Posted by car insurance quote free on October 30th, 2016, 21:13

love the misfits. saw Danzing on that 1st '88 tour in RI, CT & NY. the CT show was w/ Murphys Law & Slapshot was stage diving over us in the front row. Danzig seemed confused to see the same people in the front row in 2 different cities 2 nights in a row.

32. Posted by car insurance quotes on October 30th, 2016, 20:49

30/11/2010 – 4:24pmSi, Rulko, lo acabo de leer en Youkioske y lo iba a comentar. Tienen a un experto para comentar y en cambio ellos dicen lo contrario. Rafa Guerrero pone una foto donde se ve que no hay fuera de juego de Villa y además dice que no es penalty de Valdes. Tremendo, jajaja!!.

33. Posted by http://www.carinsurancequoteka.info/ on October 30th, 2016, 20:11

Economies are in dire straits, but I can count on this!

34. Posted by car insurance qoutes on October 30th, 2016, 19:59

Whoever edits and publishes these articles really knows what they’re doing.

35. Posted by auto insurance quotes online on October 30th, 2016, 19:33

johnwx777 / Great shmup .I have both this one and Gigawing II on DC and they’re both great,particularly the sequel with its classical style music and over the top action.